PR and Partnership Manager (Flexible Remote Policy)
Toronto, Canada /
Marketing – Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Your goal will be to establish key brand partnerships in North America, manage PR, and ensure brand consistency across all teams and channels.
PR: Implement a public relations strategy and manage the local PR agency with the NAM Marketing team. Effectively strategize on how to push the Sendinblue brand into tech, marketing and mainstream media. Additionally, manage the media relationships and play a lead role in content writing (blogs and bylines).
Brand Partnerships: Be a brand partnership evangelist and partner up with associations, incubators, VCs and other organizations within the tech ecosystem. Align with the Sendinblue values for joint initiatives and create unique content in order to increase brand awareness and user acquisition. Comfortable with identifying and sourcing partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits.
Events & exhibitions: Develop and take part in brand awareness events, online and offline (meet-ups, exhibitions, webinars, etc.) and be a spokesperson for the company.
Relationship Management: Manage ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership and opportunities.
Social Media: Create and manage partnership & PR content with the Global Marketing team to ensure brand values are aligned and relevant content is pushed on social channels.
Reporting: Monitor performance and impact of PR strategies on sales. Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including but not limited to co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, and lead sharing.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in PR/Communications or a similar field, ideally in a B2B SaaS business.
- Degree in Public Relations/Communications, Marketing or a related field is a plus.
- Outstanding communication, networking, and relationship-building skills.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Great at utilizing social media platforms to build strategic partnerships and promote our brand.
- Comfortable with public speaking.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising unique content & effective campaigns.
- A creative mind partnered with data-driven thinking.
- Passion for helping SMBs and startups to grow their business.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context.
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Budget to support your workspace at home.
- Optional health insurance package.
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits).
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits/drinks & a lot of fun activities.
- Team events and more!
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.