Customer Service Representative (French)
Noida, India /
Customer – Customer Care /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
Sendinblue Customer Care Representatives wear many hats. While their first responsibility is to offer direct support, primarily via email and telephone, there are many other elements to the job as well.
- Manage and resolve daily client tickets.
- Ensure that clients questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
- Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Report, analyse and resolve system, clients and operational issues that impact
- Strive to provide all customers with outstanding customer experience
- Grow client relations and work closely with the tech team to identify bugs.
- Work independently to master emailing best practices, as well as our platform and the tools we offer customers.
- Develop familiarity with technical aspects of email marketing, such as DNS record creation/modification, email-friendly HTML, and the Sendinblue API.
- At least 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in French (French Native speaker)
- Customer-focused with the ability to build customer relationships and customer confidence.
- Familiarity with email marketing
- The ability to jump right into a fun and relaxed office culture
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours with strict 5 days working and remote work up to 3 days a week in a normal healthy scenario.
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- Amazing referral program where employees can choose a gift item of 1.5 Lac including bike, flight tickets, and many more..
- 1.4x times salary if you're working on any week off or holiday due to critical tasks/issues.
- An umbrella of leaves and holidays
- Free cab facility for all employees
- Medical insurance
- Wellness benefit fund up to 100 euro in a year to each employee
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Covid Care Program where the employee can ask for vaccine reimbursement, covid related medical reimbursement up to 1Lac, 14 days paid leaves, one day extra paid leave for vaccination.
- An employee-friendly compensation structure that includes Tax saving optional components where the employee can save extra tax.
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings.
While we know things are a not that good these days because of COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruiting process will remain virtual (Hangout, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.