Customer Success Manager
Toronto, Canada /
Customer – Customer Success /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
The role of our Customer Success team is to make sure that our enterprise customers get the best out of their Sendinblue platform. They manage a large portfolio of customers from onboarding to renewal and work hand and in hand with them to ensure long-term satisfaction, retention, and growth.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Toronto team and work together with our international Customer Success team.
- Manage a portfolio of new and existing clients from onboarding to renewal and drive adoption of Sendinblue.
- Identify development and growth opportunities within the portfolio
- Educate your client by delivering demo and training of Sendinblue's product
- Participate in the team’s effort to build a global Success framework for Sendinblue and own specific projects within the team
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Care teams on a day-to-day basis to solve your customers problem and help them reach their objectives
- Be the voice of the customer to the Product and Marketing teams
- Adopt a data-driven approach in the management of your portfolio
Who we're looking for
- Someone with previous experience in customer facing role, for at least 2 years. Preferably in a SaaS company
- A strong ability to understand and manage customers strategy and needs
- A proven track record of sustained target achievement
- Someone who is autonomous and well-organized
- Someone with excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Someone who is fluent in Spanish would be a plus
- Someone who is data-driven
- A great team player, willing to jump right into a fun, relaxed culture
We offer a generous compensation package including insurance benefits, paid holidays and paid time off, employee engagement, team events and more.
While we offer a flexible work from home policy, this position is based out of Toronto, Ontario and we are looking for a candidate currently residing within the Toronto area.
We know there are still challenges surrounding COVID-19, so for your and our safety, our recruitment process for the time being will be virtual (Phone, Google Meets, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.