Content Marketing Specialist - Portuguese native
Paris, France /
Marketing – Content & SEO Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a portuguese speaking Content marketer to join the Content Marketing team in our Paris office. The scope of this role is to execute the content for our portuguese speaking markets (mainly focused on Brazil). You will be working with our SEO manager and ES Content Marketer to plan out content that supports our SEO strategy.
Your goal is to increase organic traffic and attract new customers to sign up for Sendinblue after arriving on the site from organic search results.
You’ll be focused on:
- Planning and creating research-backed blog articles to support the SEO strategy
- Optimising/rewriting/updating existing articles and landing pages
- Translating and localising other language blog articles or web page content
- Researching keywords and search intent
- Monitoring content performance
- Proofreading, editing, and ensuring the Sendinblue tone of voice
- Creating the monthly blog newsletter
- Tools you’ll be using frequently: WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, GSuite
What will contribute to your success:
- You're a native-level Portuguese speaker with great writing & storytelling skills, and you also speak English fluently
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in journalism/humanities, communication, marketing or other business school graduate with great editorial skills
- Proactivity and curiosity for digital marketing topics, tools and trends
- 1-2 years content marketing or journalism experience is a plus (new grads with a solid writing portfolio are welcome to apply)
- Passion for writing and creating a valuable reader experience
- Great communication skills and a team player
- Research and critical analysis skills, ability to work independently and respecting deadlines
- Desire to work in content and SEO for B2B SaaS
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home, RTT
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Meal vouchers - Swile card (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo OR bicycle mileage reimbursement
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
- Annual company offsite & inter-office trip
- English & French class
- Free fruits & snacks, tea & coffee
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Feel free to include in your application 1 - 2 writing samples (not mandatory but will strengthen your application)
- Phone call with our HR team
- Second interview with our SEO Manager and LATAM content manager + case study
- Last interview with our Chief Marketing Officer
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.