Head of Performance Marketing
Paris, France /
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
You will be responsible to drive & govern effective end to end growth of the paid marketing channels (SEM, Social Paid,, Affiliates, Partnership,..) to drive customer acquisition.
You will be reporting to the CMO and supervise a team of 6 Sibers.
This is a very strategic position for Sendinblue and you will have an opportunity to make a direct impact on the bottom line of the company.
It is an opportunity to join us and grow with us as we look to continue our exponential growth phase, in order to become the one-stop marketing and sales solution for SMBs. You’ll be joining a team that will become like a family to you. And of course, you’ll have all the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
- Own, launch and manage all performance marketing channels: strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimization to ensure we continue on our accelerated growth curve while providing the highest ROI and acquisition growth
- Test new channels all the time, and identify new growth opportunities that make sense for Sendinblue
- Develop new tools and processes to scale Sendninblue’s campaign coverage in core geographical zones
- Work with the CMO to deliver and ensure high performance & growth on the paid component of Sendinblue's Acquisition engine
- Work in close collaboration with our marketing partners - including Google, Microsoft, and Facebook
- Tools that you will be managing daily: Adwords/Bing, Excel, GA, Dataiku; we expect you to be both very operational when needed and strategic when planning for the next months
- 5 to 7 years of business experience in paid performance marketing (Previous experience in SEM is a plus)
- Ability to deliver best in class results with limited resources and budgets
- In-depth knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem, and experience in executing paid performance campaigns with proven track of successfully executed campaigns
- Strong business acumen with advanced analytical skills; you love finding the details in facts and statistics and can put it all together for actionable plans
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.