Customer Operations Associate
Seattle, Washington /
Customer – Customer Operations /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for an entry level Customer Operations Associate to join our team in Seattle. Someone who is dedicated to learning, a curiosity to try new things, and analyzing results. As part of the Customer Operations team, you will be working hand in hand with our Customer Operations Specialist in charge of education and enablement to ensure our internal knowledge base is up to date.
What will you do?
- Support the Customer Operations team in the delivery and implementation of department-wide projects and initiatives
- Work cross functionally with various teams to understand business needs and gather feedback to improve Customer Operations projects
- Collaborate with learners, content creators, management, and the Customer Operations team to identify learning gaps, explore options, develop learning solutions, and ensure consistency across learning content
- Conduct continuous monitoring of learning content to ensure it is in line with our current processes and features
- Provide logistical support by tracking and reporting on trainings
- Be the initial contact for questions related to training and troubleshoot system issues
What will contribute to your success?
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Experience: You have 1+ years experience working with LMS and PMIS like Lessonly, Hygger, and JIRA. You’re familiar with Instructional Design models like Addie and Kirkpatrick.
- Communication: Your positive attitude is conducive for building relationships that effectively facilitate the sharing of ideas and information.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: You have the ability to make continuous improvements by valuing diverse perspectives and working with others to achieve the best possible outcome
- Detail-oriented: You pay attention to the little things and use your incredible organization skills to track many tasks and priorities for several projects at a time
- Technical: You’re experienced with HTML and inline CSS. You’re a pro with technology and Google Drive apps like Google Sheets, Docs, and Slides
- Learning Mindset: You continuously seek opportunities to learn, question the applicability of past approaches in the current environment, own growth, and embrace failure as a learning opportunity
What we offer:
- Starting salary $40k - $45k per year depending on experience
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Health, dental, vision insurance benefits
- Optional paid ORCA transportation card
- Optional Health FSA
- Optional SIMPLE IRA
- Employee engagement and team events
- Fun, relaxed work environment
To apply, send us your resume, cover letter, and a 1-2 page writing sample. It can be anything you have written in school or at work, like an essay, blog, help article, customer interaction. Your choice!
While we know there are still challenges surrounding COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates in the Seattle area to join our amazing team. Our recruitment process for the time being will be virtual (Phone, Hangouts, Zoom) to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.