Business Development Representative (BDR)
Toronto, Canada /
Sales – Inbound Sales /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We recently opened our Toronto office and we are looking for two exceptional Business Development Representatives to help us build a talented and engaged North American sales team. They will be part of the global Sales structure and will work in coordination with the Market Director.
We are looking for a talented and competitive BDR who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment, is aligned with our values and who is motivated to contribute to our success on the North American market. Your main objective will be to qualify and convert our inbound prospects into Enterprise opportunities for account executives or directly into new paying clients!
What you'll be doing:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Offer product/platform demonstrations (online or at professional events)
- Close small and medium size deals
- Ensure up-sell and churn prevention strategies
- Reply to client requests for proposals
- Present all the advantages of our solution, be a spokesperson for our entity.
Preferred Experience and Requirements:
- You have between 1 to 3 years of proven sales experience ideally in the B2B SaaS area
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Being proactive and demonstrating a hands-on mentality
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Active listener, curious, autonomous, you are ambitious, and would like to actively participate in the Sendinblue growth.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Experience with email marketing or online marketing software a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and G Suite a plus
What we offer:
- A steep learning curve in the fast-paced online marketing SaaS industry
- The possibility to quickly evolve in the company with the growth of the Toronto office
- Coaching on the sales part
- Group benefits including LTD, extended healthcare and life insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Modern workspace
- Competitive salary package (65KCAD - 75KCAD)
- Permanent contract
- Team events
- And more!
While we know there are still challenges surrounding COVID-19, we are still looking for great candidates to join our amazing team. Our recruitment process, for the time being, will be virtual (Phone, Hangouts, Zoom) to provide a safe experience. Please also be aware that - once possible again - this job will be in person (office located at 240 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1V6) with flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely 2 days a week.
Phone: +1 (437) 887-2415
Address: 240 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1V6
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.