Sr. Engineer/Engineer - ReactJS (Flexible Remote Policy)
Noida, India /
Technical – Development/Frontend /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 500 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a ReactJS Developer, who will contribute to building the engineering vision and strategy to help the company to create its CRM by working directly with our Engineering Manager and address a wide range of topics in all of our product verticals. The role is located in Noida.
- Understand our clients and challenge the Graphic UX/UI Team to make sure we're designing the best user experience; design website custom design.
- Code the interface while taking care of all the details described in our design system to bring to life an incredible user experience.
- Build state of the art micro-frontends that integrate with our REST APIs.
- Work in a cross-functional team, respecting the methods and best practices defined together, based on the best standards.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Product Development team, QA, DevOps, SRE, Product team, Support, etc.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
Our technical stack: ReactJS, Redux, Golang, PHP, NodeJs, Kubernetes, Rancher, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Docker, MongoDB, ClickHouse, Nginx, HAProxy
- At least 3+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of ReactJS & Redux
- Knowledge writing unit test cases using Jest, Enzyme and Mobile Experience is a plus
- Autonomy, excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills, with the ability to move cleanly from theoretical to implementation thinking.
- You want to iterate quickly and safely on high scale systems.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Experience in production with running large distributed systems.
- Ability to pick up new technology concepts on the fly and discuss with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly positive attitude and ability to build conducive working relationships with colleagues from all levels.
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- Amazing referral program where employees can choose a gift item of 1.5 Lac including bike, flight tickets, and many more..
- 1.4x times salary if you're working on any week off or holiday due to critical tasks/issues.
- An umbrella of leaves and holidays
- Free cab facility for all employees
- Medical insurance
- Wellness benefit fund up to 100 euro in a year to each employee
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Covid Care Program where the employee can ask for vaccine reimbursement, covid related medical reimbursement up to 1Lac, 14 days paid leaves, one day extra paid leave for vaccination.
- An employee-friendly compensation structure that includes Tax saving optional components where the employee can save extra tax.
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.