Digital Marketing Specialist - Alternance
Paris, France /
Marketing – Enterprise Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As Digital Marketing alternant in our Marketing team in Paris, you will have the chance to discover the full scope of a marketer and learn on the job in a fast-paced international environment. We’re looking for someone who can start the adventure with us from September 2021, for one or two years.
Your role will be full of responsibilities and activities, including:
- Campaign management
- Event coordination
- Branding initiatives
- Content coordination
- Social media activities
- Paid acquisition
- Collaboration with sales and customer care departments to coordinate initiatives
What will contribute to your success?
- You’re graduating in 2022 or 2023 from a Business school with a major in marketing
- You’re fluent in English which is our working language, and French. Any other language is a strong plus, especially Spanish or Italian
- You’re looking for an alternance that is at least 3 days per week in the office or with a rhythm of 3 weeks/1week
- You’re motivated to learn about all aspects of marketing at a fast pace and have an interest in SaaS
- A previous experience in campaign management and/or business development is a plus, as is an understanding of startup/scaleup environment and global markets
- You are humble, open-minded, and you are addicted to learning new stuff everyday!
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8.50 € per day)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first interview with our Head of Enterprise Marketing
- A second chat with some members of the Marketing Team
- A short case study, with a debrief with our Head of Enterprise Marketing
- A final interview with our CMO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.