Freelance Technical Writer - API
Paris, France /
Product – Knowledge Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a freelance technical writer (for a 3 months mission) to join our Product team for a mission: help us write the API documentation for our clients!
- Work along with product managers and engineers to produce and maintain clear technical documentation for the API products. Including: Step by step Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, API Changelog, Swagger file reviews.
- Be able to create material beyond conventional documentation like guided tutorials, developer newsletter, etc.
- Monitor metrics on the usage of the guides as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize further documentation creation.
- Understand advanced technical concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and straightforward to implement by developers.
- Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
- Be able to ensure consistency in the writing style for all the documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communications in English
- Great understanding and usage of REST API principles.
- Experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process (prioritize content, develop it, publish it, monitor it)
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment (SaaS experience is a plus)
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.