Paris, France /
Corporate – Legal /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
Reporting to our Legal Manager, the role of our Legal Counsel is to advise and support our global organization on general legal matters, with sound business understanding and hands-on capacity. The role is located in Paris.
- Provision of practical legal advice and risk assessments to senior management
- Ensure compliance with various regulatory frameworks domestically and abroad (GDPR, CCPA, anti-bribery regulations etc.)
- Create and improve internal processes
- Draft, review and negotiate agreements (SaaS agreements, service agreements, DPAs, NDAs etc.)
- Monitoring, analysis and support on regulatory and legal developments related to our activities
- Corporate: ensure the follow up of ordinary and extraordinary transactions in collaboration with our lawyers
- Management and follow up of litigation and pre-litigation
- At least 2+ years of experience with some portion of that experience in technology and commercial transactions
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and French
- Self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, while able to work independently
- Ability to convince and to interact productively and collaboratively with personnel at all levels
- Strong organizational skills, proactive and result oriented
- Strong work ethic, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to work and communicate in a multicultural environment on a daily basis
- Open minded and think outside the box
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Legal Manager
- A second video interview with our CFO
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.