Sr. Manager/Manager-Talent Acquisition (Contractual)
Noida, India /
Corporate – Human Resources /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As part of a replacement for maternity leave, we are strengthening our HR department and are looking for an experienced and proactive Talent Acquisition Manager with strong human values.
- Work closely with our hiring managers to reach our recruiting targets, hiring expectations and keep them updated on recruitment status
- Support our recruiting targets for Noida Offices by coordinating and managing the talent acquisition team
- Provide best in class candidate experience in full autonomy, from the first contact to the onboarding
- Be an ambassador of our brand (LinkedIn posts, hiring candidates against our values…), participate in events to improve our employer branding and strategy around hiring and retention
- Employer branding : find innovative ways to market our company to desired job seekers and to showcase our organization’s unique culture so Sendinblue can be recognized as a top place to work
- Work on international team projects and find ways to improve our recruitment & onboarding processes
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in Talent Acquisition Management, including direct approach of candidates, in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about finding the best talents to fit with an open and international culture
- Understand the stakes of the recruiter’s function in a fast paced environment
- Excellent English and experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as Hindi
- Well-organized, structured and ability to prioritize projects
- Autonomous and self-motivated but with an outstanding team spirit
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
- Annual company offsite & interoffice tripFree fruits & snacks, tea & coffee
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.