Noida, India /
Tech – QA /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
At Sendinblue, we build the next generation marketing software that's changing the lives of thousands of companies, empowering them to grow their businesses. We believe that the only limit is the creativity of our clients. We have very fast growth and we plan to multiply our revenue by 5 in the next 3 years. This brings us a lot of technical passionate challenges. We are sending 2B emails per month and the scalability of our product is key. We’re looking for a QA Manager who can meet these challenges with passion and creativity.
As a QA Manager, you will be responsible to develop and drive a high-level test strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy. You will lead a talented team of talented Test Engineers with various levels of experiences and positively influencing their careers.
- Design, implement and build company standards for Quality assurance.
- Work with Engineering managers in all tribes to ensure that we are Building-Quality-In at each increment in every stage of the SDLC.
- Define test strategy to deliver bug free products with development of automated test strategies with defined measurable metrics to gauge progress against objective QA goals.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Work with product and cross functional teams to collaborate and suggest appropriate changes with deep understanding of the product benefiting the end users.
- Be responsible to hire, develop and retain a high performing team of engineers.
- Mentor the team and lead the way in helping the team continuously improve, sharing knowledge, experience and insights to help them grow both as a team and as individuals.
- Defining and tracking the team’s performance metrics.
- 7+ Years of Manual & Automation testing experience using Selenium Web Driver, Java, TestNG and build tools like Maven/ANT.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices around: unit, integration, contract and smoke testingHands-on experience in delivering high quality products and test automation with zero live bugs.
- Deep understanding of industry best practices and domain knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following: MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, ClickHouseExperience working with teams to identify and define appropriate test scenarios in agile environments.
- Passion for test automation, ideally with proven experience developing automation frameworks with the intent of high ROI of automation.
- Excellent knowledge of Git, CI/CD.
- Focus on establishing a Test Pyramid model for automation.
- Exposure in managing and developing the teams working practices and in defining the teams technical direction, along with being involved in all areas of delivery.
- Experience working with high scale, high performance, distributed products.
If You have suitable skills and find this role good, connect with us :)
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.