Custom Product Developer
Berlin, Germany /
Customer – Service Lab /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for a Custom Product Developer to support our Professional Services Team. The Professional Services Team is responsible for providing customized products and services to our clients. These include Newsletter Templates, Landing Pages, Forms, Workflow Creation and Custom Integration and more. Your first task is to make sure that all requests about Custom Integrations will be answered and you will be responsible to develop those custom integrations.
- Develop individual integrations for our enterprise customers with the tool n8n
- Working with the Sales team to clarify if we can meet the requirements of customers requests
- Developing of other individual products like landing pages, forms and templates if we have a high amount of requests
- You will be working closely with your team lead and inform them about updates and blockers
- Apprenticeship as IT specialist for system integration or media designer in digital and print or comparable experience
- Good understanding of databases and how API works
- Ability to familiarize yourself independently with foreign topics
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working with customers required
- High motivation to work independently with a high sense of responsibility
- Detail oriented and a high sense of quality
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Very competitive referral program
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits & drinks & lot of fun activities
- A kicker table and table tennis
- Urban Sports Club M Membership
- Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events on the company's expenses
- Quarterly team events
- Learning & development opportunities
The Interview Process:
- HR Video Call
- Case Study
- Interview with your future Team Lead
- Get to know your future Team
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.