Product Marketing Specialist
Paris, France /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We’re looking for a Junior Product Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) with fluent French skills to join the Product Marketing team in our Berlin or Paris office. The scope of this role is to create training material for our Sendinblue Academy that drives product engagement and upsells for the French market.
What you will do
- Manage and implement content on our elearning platform
- Create and translate (from English to French) product-focused learning content materials
- Record, edit and cut audio and video in French and create simple graphics that support your material
- Identify promotional opportunities for our courses
- Help to strengthen the SEO strategy for the Academy
- Implement new workflows to engage students of the Academy
- Support the team with CRM-related tasks and projects that contribute to the overall marketing goals
What will contribute to your success
- A degree in marketing, communication, or a similar field
- At least first work experience in marketing, ideally in a B2B environment
- You speak French and English fluently
- Confident use of the Google Workspace and/or MS Office
- Good time and project management skills with a focus on providing a great customer experience
- High proactivity, tech-savviness and curiosity for new media, tools, and trends
- Ideally, you have knowledge of video recording and editing
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8.50 € per day) + canteen
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement & more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Note on COVID-19:While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.