Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Product – Product Management /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
You love building the best product on the market and want to bring new ideas to deliver the best user experience to more than 100,000 clients? You spend time each day monitoring what’s going on online? You think companies often make the mistake of not listening enough to their customers before building a new feature? You think transparent communication is key to build a great product? Then Sendinblue is the right place for you.
With a Product Team of 17 peoples (10 Product Managers, 5 Designers & 2 Researchers), we are currently looking for a Senior Product Manager who will be in charge of the product roadmap for our verticals. You’ll be working with all teams across the company: designers, marketing, customer success, development, etc.
What you will do
- Manage a challenging product roadmap shared with all the teams
- Track the overall market and competitive dynamics and suggest new features
- Listen to our customers to identify new opportunities
- Make sure everybody in the company always has the same level of information on the product
- Synchronize the work of all teams across the company on new product developments
- Work on discovery, solutions, specifications and delivery with your team (designer, researcher and developers)
- Track and follow your business and product KPIs: Make decisions accordingly
What will contribute to your success
- Several years of experience in a product-based web company, ideally building a SaaS tool
- Critical and creative thinking with an analytical & open mind
- Knowhow on prototyping and designing tools (Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision etc.)
- Good sense of design and what makes a great UX
- Effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. Use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations
- Continuously seek opportunities to learn, question the applicability of past approaches in the current environment, own growth, and embrace failure as a learning opportunity
- The ability and willingness to make continuous improvements. Also the commitment to help make positive leaps in results and overall performance
- Value diverse perspectives and working with others as a way to achieve the best output possible
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and work from home up to 2 days a week (currently we are working from home by default)
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern and dog-friendly office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday, regular team events and weekly in-office yoga classes
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.