Customer Success Manager - French Native
Paris, France /
Customer – Customer Success /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
The role of our Customer Success team is to make sure that our enterprise customers get the best out of their Sendinblue platform. They manage a large portfolio of customers from onboarding to renewal and work and in hand with them to ensure long-term satisfaction, retention, and growth.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager of the international Customer Success team based in Paris. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team and join one of the NEXT 40 startups in France!
- Manage a portfolio of new and existing clients from onboarding to renewal and drive adoption of Sendinblue
- Identify development and growth opportunities within the portfolio
- Educate your client by delivering demo and training of Sendinblue's product
- Participate in the team’s effort to build a global Success framework for Sendinblue and own specific projects within the team
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Care teams on a day-to-day basis to solve your customers problem and help them reach their objectives
- Be the voice of the customer to the Product and Marketing team
- Adopt a data-driven approach in the management of your portfolio
- You have a previous experience in customer facing role, for at least 2 years. Preferably in a SaaS company
- You have excellent communication and writing skills in both English & French
- You have a strong ability to understand and manage customers strategy and needs
- You are data-driven and you can prove track record of sustained target achievement
- You are autonomous and well-organised
- You are a team player
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home, RTT
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo OR bicycle mileage reimbursement
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
- Annual company offsite & inter-office trip
- English & French class
- Free fruits & snacks, tea & coffee
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A second interview with our CCO
- A case study
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.