Paris, France /
Marketing – Brand Marketing /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 500 employees representing over 50 nationalities spread across six offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for an experienced VP Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department with our CMO. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of projects end-to-end, including brand development in B2C, product marketing in SAAS industry and paid advertising campaigns (online / offline).
- Able to oversee any operations run by marketing team and provide ongoing tracking and actionable insights to support any team members
- Align the global brand development with company’s vision and provide go-to-market planning and drives cross-functional collaboration
- Empower team leads and oversee efforts of high-performing, collaborative team of marketers across brand, communications, PR, product marketing and performances
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies as well as strong partnerships
- Design effective campaigns to communicate what our brands stand for, with our products featured in an impactful manner that helps consumers understand key benefits and motivate purchase.
- Recruit, mentor, manage and foster the continuous career development of best in class, cross-discipline publishing talent
- Participate in the overall planning of the company's objectives with CMO and other C-levels
- 7+ years of experience in marketing leadership roles, including experience scaling a growing team, supporting C-level executives, and driving company-wide marketing strategies in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Proven track record in rebranding or brand development for a B2C brand
- Solid knowledge of Performance Marketing (SEO, Adwords, Youtube, Display, Facebook, Tech..)
- Demonstrated strategic thinking skills combined with the ability to implement effective plans
- Able to demonstrate success in roles with global scope, selling to customers across multiple geographies
- Persuasive, collaborative - able to work across multiple stakeholders and influence drive brand-right implementation. Great at building and maintaining relationships, fostering an environment of mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
- Organized, knowing how to apply a structured approach, but also flexible and adaptable to individual situations
- Self-motivated and energetic, with an ability to instill this in the team around them
- A passion for consumer and a deep understanding of tomorrow’s groundbreaking technologies and innovation trends
- Highly creative, with storytelling instincts
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Meet us !
- A first video interview with our HR Team
- A second video interview with our CMO
- A case study with our marketing team
- A interview with our CEO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.