Senior FP&A Analyst (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Finance/Legal – Finance /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 600 employees representing over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices located in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for someone to play an integral role in scaling the Sendinblue finance function ready in a data driven context. As a Senior FP&A Analyst, you will be a key member of the team focusing on full P&L analysis and interact with all the teams in order to guarantee the reliability of financial data.
- Contribute to the achievement of company objectives by analysing the business and financial KPIs and define the financial strategy with the CFO :
- Analyse Month closing performance and accuracy
- Establish analytical reviews with monthly variations and actual vs budget differences on staff costs, COGS and Opex
- Carry out profitability analysis by business line and country
- Analyse monthly / quarterly performance of the Company departments (actual vs Budget) and of the operational subsidiaries based in Germany, Bulgaria, India and North America
- Analyse the trends and drivers of Key Performance Indicators, whilst identifying the cause of any variances
- Present Ad Hoc Analysis
- Support the management team with data-driven, meaningful and insightful analysis
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections and operating forecasts :
- Monitor monthly forecasts with development of Budget & Forecast
- Monitor Cost allocations by business line and country
- Balance sheet analysis with accrued expenses and trade receivables. Provide Accruals analysis to the Accounting team
- Benchmark Sendinblue compared to best in class SaaS performance, along with the recommendation of required actions
- Manage various finance projects such as purchase order process, improve accruals follow up, set controlling standards
- At least 5+ years of experience
- Experience in controlling/financial planning in a SaaS company
- Strong analytical and data skills with a business-oriented profile
- The ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments within an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of the following tools : NetSuite, Tableau Software, Qlik,
- You speak French and English fluently
- Team player, demonstrate agility, hard worker
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- Meal vouchers - Swile (8,5 € per day)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first interview with our Finance Team (Head of accounting & Tax, Revenue FP&A manager)
- A last interview with our CFO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Sendinblue values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. The majority of our teams will be working mostly remote and others will follow a hybrid model depending upon the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between Head of, Managers and Team Members.