Paris, France /
Product – Product Design /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
As part of the Product Team, you will join a team of 3 Product Designers, 10 Product Managers and 2 User researchers. Your role will be to think the most simple yet effective and rich user experience for a platform used by more than 150,000 paying customers every day. Does this sound like you? Keep reading... it gets even better!
You'll be part of some tribes, composed of a Product Manager and developers, to take care of specific parts of the product.
You can be involved on the creation of a completely new app, the addition of a new feature or the improvement of an existing feature. All the design requests are based on feedbacks from customers and prospects.
You'll be the main designer of your projects from the problem identification to the delivery. Alongside the Product Manager, your missions will be to:
- Analyse users' behaviours and understand feedback coming from every departments of the company
- Organise user interviews with the help of the User Researchers for complex problems
- Imagine user flows that reach the project goals
- Design innovative interfaces on Sketch based on our Design System
- Share your design with the team and iterate until you solve the problem
- Follow the front-end development with the developers
Even if there is one designer per project, all the designers work closely with each other to share their feedbacks and participate to make the design team grow (update the Design System, improve the design process...)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Product Design
- You are comfortable with Marvel (or InVision)
- You like to create minimalist and user-centric interfaces
- You are aware of the latest design trends
- You like to work in a team and share your work to receive feedback
- If possible, you have front-end development skills (html, css, js) to understand developers' feedbacks
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home,
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8,5 € per day) + canteen
- Excellent private health care covered by 70% by the company
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo OR bicycle mileage reimbursement
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of leave fully paid
- Annual company offsite & inter-office trip
- English & French class
- Free fruit & snacks, tea & coffee
- More than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
Meet us !
- Phone interview with our HR Team
- A first physical interview with Product Designers
- A last physical interview with our CPO
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.