Senior Financial Controller
Paris, France /
Corporate – Finance /
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 400 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for someone to play an integral role in scaling the Sendinblue finance function ready for our ambitious plans. As a Senior Financial Controller, you will form a key member of the team focusing on full P&L analysis and interact with all the teams in order to guarantee the reliability of financial data.
- Contribute to the achievement of company objectives by analyzing the business and financial KPIs and define the financial strategy with the CFO :
- Analyze Revenue dynamics by cohort, new, churn
- Establish analytical reviews with monthly variations and actual vs budget differences
- Carry out profitability analysis by business line and country
- Analyse the trends and drivers of Key Performance Indicators, whilst identifying the cause of any variances
- Present Ad Hoc Analysis
- Support the management team with data-driven, meaningful and insightful analysis
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections and operating forecasts :
- Monitor monthly forecasts with development of Budget & Forecast
- Monitor Cost allocations by business line and country
- Revenue control by challenging revenue recognition and consistency analysis between different data sources (invoices and credit notes)
- Balance sheet analysis with accrued expenses and trade receivables
- Work closely with the Data Team and Finance Director to transform data flows to support current and future reporting needs
- Benchmark Sendinblue compared to best in class SaaS performance, along with the recommendation of required actions
- At least 5+ years of experience, with as a mandatory experience in controlling/financial planning in a SaaS company
- A previous experience in audit, consulting and strategy firm is a plus
- Strong analytical/data skills with a business-oriented profile along with a strong appetite for data, agile and ability to conceptualize
- The ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments within an entrepreneurial environment
- Good knowledge of the following tools : NetSuite, Tableau Software, Qlik, Dataiku
- You speak French and English fluently
- Team player, demonstrate agility, hard worker
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and remote work up to 2 days a week
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- Meal vouchers - LunchR (8.50 € per day) + canteen
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- 50% Reimbursement of Navigo or bicycle mileage reimbursement & more than 100 activities you can do at work via our partner Yuco
- Paternity leave/second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English & French classes
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications (including those from people with disabilities) with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.