High-Volume Product Photographer (Freelance)
Phoenix, AZ /
Supply Chain Operations - Warehouse /
About Your Role:
The product photographer will be capturing basic product photography held at our Customer Fulfillment Center located near the downtown Phoenix area. This is an on-site role and will be hired as needed. Currently looking to start this position at 1 day per week between 7am - 2pm with potential to increase as the season approaches.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and is comfortable working independently among teams. This person must have 2-3 years of professional product photography experience and is able to style all types and categories. The studio will provide all sample management, apparel steaming when necessary, capture station, studio lighting kit, and photography applications. The photographer must have their own camera and ability to either shoot tethered or bring a compatible memory card reader for image transfer. The photographer will be responsible for image naming, image processing, and uploading all images for our retouching partner.
All images are owned by Sendoso Inc. and cannot be used for personal use or commercial promotion.
What You’ll Do:
- Style and photograph customer inventory items quickly and accurately
- Execute quality product images on white background
- Product images that are consistent, in focus, and are calibrated
- Image naming, processing RAW to Jpeg, and uploading to server for the post-production team
- Maintaining the studio’s gear, notifying manager of needed supplies, and contacting on-site teams regarding any issues regarding studio or inventory
- Communicating with the booking manager about schedule and any changes in availability
What You’ll Bring:
- 2-3 years product/e-commerce studio experience
- Must have own camera equipment
- Strong knowledge of professional studio lighting techniques
- Strong knowledge of Camera RAW, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Bridge
- Be proficient with Mac systems and DAM systems
How you work:
- You are a self-starter and are comfortable working independently among teams
- You enjoy styling products of all types and categories
- You have great attention to detailYou have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy thinking outside of the box to find solutions
How we work:
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are:
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: CO, HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.