Business Operations & Analytics
San Francisco, CA /
Business Operations /
About Your Role:
Sendoso is seeking a business intelligence and reporting enthusiast to join our Business Operations team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to transform data into analyses and insights that drive business decisions and outcomes.
As an early member of the team, your impact will be instrumental in shaping the future of the function and overall business. You will be supported, coached, and have the opportunity to work with a fun product that genuinely meets the needs of our customers.
Who You Are:
- Skilled generalist who can quickly ramp up on new topics, build credibility across teams, and actionize strategic recommendations
- Analytical thinker who can distill large sets of data to track performance and guide critical initiatives
- Exceptional problem-solver who can tackle complex challenges and build scalable processes in a structured and methodical manner
- Passionate about helping businesses grow and generally curious about technology and the science and art of data analysis
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a bias towards action who can thrive in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, high-growth startup environment
Projects You’ll Work On:
- Collect and analyze data for modeling, optimization, and/or process redesign purposes
- Build analyses, reports, presentations, and tooling to answer business questions
- Discover trends and insights that can be used to make recommendations to our customer base
- Develop and maintain KPIs associated with sales, marketing, fulfillment, customer success, and other departments
- Provide requirements to data engineering to transform data based on business rules
- Maintain databases, extract information, and develop metrics and scorecards to measure and improve overall performance
- A bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline
- 3+ years of experience in business operations, analytics, or a similar role
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau or a comparable business intelligence tool
- Proficiency with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Expertise in preparing, importing, and manipulating information in spreadsheets, databases and presentations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with leadership and non-technical team members
- A track record of high performance – both professionally and academically
Bonus Points If...
- You also have familiarity with business systems: Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, or similar.
How We Work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.