Business Operations Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
Sendoso is seeking a talented and passionate Business Operations Analyst to join our Business Operations team. The Business Operations Analyst will work across teams, departments, and functions to help define and measure KPIs. Your work product will inform the company’s overall strategy and gauge how the teams are tracking to specified goals. In addition, this is an opportunity to prioritize top initiatives across a fast growing company and drive growth and value. This position is based in our San Francisco office.
Who You Are:
- Detail and process oriented
- Proficient in MS Excel; experience with SQL is a plus
- Analytical, and metrics-driven
- Proactive, results oriented and able to learn quickly
Your Typical Day:
- Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our various businesses and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Serve as the connective tissue of a cross-functional team working to share knowledge and drive people towards a common goal
- Identify, diagnose and resolve performance issues
- Manage financial/operational dashboards to monitor business line performance and analyze business drivers
- Communicate effectively across all levels (within the team, to cross-functional partners, to leadership / executives)
- 3+ years of working experience
- Investment Banking, Consulting, Private Equity, Strategy, or similar experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, CS, engineering, math, statistics, or related discipline
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Excellent communication skills
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.