Associate Business Analyst
San Francisco, CA /
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
The Associate Business Analyst is responsible for supporting Sendoso’s Business Operations function, which leads strategic analysis and process improvement across the organization.
Who You Are:
- You are an individual who is early in their professional tenure, who is excited about learning how a high-growth startup operates
Your Typical Day:
- Assist with strategic analyses for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Lead and make improvements to business critical processes (e.g., reviewing contracts, conducting diligence into customer inquiries)
- Serve as the connective tissue of a cross-functional team working to share knowledge and drive people towards a common goal
- Identify, diagnose and resolve performance issues
- Communicate effectively across all levels (within the team, to cross-functional partners, to leadership / executives
- 0-2+ years of working experience in a high pace business setting
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, CS, engineering, math, statistics, or related discipline
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Bonus Points If...
- You have prior start-up experience or proven entrepreneurial passion
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.