Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
The Production Manager is responsible for leading daily production and overseeing operations on the warehouse floor (100 N 61st Avenue).
Who You Are:
- You are a professional who is excited about the opportunity to manage large teams for a hyper-growth, demand-driven organization
Your Typical Day:
- Head up production supervisors, leads, and associates while meeting productivity and production goals
- Oversee production planning and execution for shift; solve unclear problems as they arise; escalate to the Warehouse Manager if necessary
- Track production plans, start-times, dismissal times and additional daily activities
- Ensure maximum productivity, quality, and accuracy of shipment to customers; emphasis in developing labor cost reduction system as well as maximizing efficiency (low man hour and pick/pack errors)
- Immerse yourself in the trenches, engage associates, and encourage feedback to drive change from within and adapt to the ever-changing business while focusing on the customer experience
- 5+ years of direct leadership in a production-based manufacturing environment
- Assembly line Pick and Pack production experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma/GED required
- Managed teams of 50+ people
- Have a track record for driving and delivering results against established goals and key performance indicators
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel) and Google apps (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
Bonus Points If...
- You are bilingual in Spanish
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.