Senior Account Manager, Enterprise
Remote, United States /
Account Management /
As an Senior Account Manager, you’ll work within the post-sales team to manage the commercial relationship between Sendoso and its largest cohort of customers. AMs leverage account mapping, relationship building, and project management skills to drive great mutual outcomes for Sendoso and our customers.
What You'll Do:
- Use a consultative approach to offer unique perspectives on each customer’s business.
- Execute Sendoso’s sales and renewal processes to guide customers through evaluations.
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews to provide strategic insights and recommendations for customers.
- Communicate value to all Sendoso users, from end users to VP+
- Collaborate with other account team members, including Customer Success, Send Curation, Support, Onboarding, etc.
- Provide best practices for stakeholders across sales, marketing, customer success, recruiting, and HR.
- Map accounts to understand areas of opportunity and strategically executing account plans.
- Be a constant conduit to Product and Engineering for customer feedback and product steering.
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS Account Management experience
- A track record of high sales performance - exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc
- Experience in managing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management
- An interest in technology - and the science and art of sales and marketing
- Experience in a startup or similar environment is strongly preferred
How You Work
- You are a motivated seller, with a proven ability to create lasting customer relationships that deliver on desired outcomes
- You strive to be an effective internal and external communicator, with an ability to manage available resources to ensure the best possible outcome for both Sendoso and our customers
How We work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.