Logistics Analyst - International
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
Sendoso is seeking a talented and passionate International Logistics Analyst to join our Business Operations team. The International Logistics Analyst is responsible for monitoring our global network of warehouses. This individual will work cross-functionally and aid in the establishment of best practices and standard operating procedures. This position is based in our Scottsdale office.
Who You Are:
- Detail and process oriented
- Analytical and metrics-driven
- Proactive, results oriented and able to learn quickly
Your Typical Day:
- Act as the main point of contact for all international warehouses
- Establish reporting to monitor performance and develop best practices
- Document current processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Control logistics process and develop strategies to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction
- Examine effectiveness of strategies by weighing the trade off between speed of delivery and cost of transportation
- Educate and consult with internal stakeholders and customers to increase service, meet expectations, and encourage developing markets through open communications and by developing trusting relationships
- Initiate, lead and participate in cross-functional, cross-business initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business, Supply Chain or related field
- 2+ years of working experience in international logistics, supply chain, or warehousing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
What You'll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.