Senior Account Executive - Core Sales Team
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
Every sales professional at Sendoso is focused on their own personal and professional success but everyone also celebrates being part of a winning team whose goals are far bigger than just achieving quarterly revenue goals.
At a stage in our evolution the expectation is that every sales professional can and will be successful. You will be supported, coached and you will have the opportunity to sell a fun product that genuinely meets the needs of our customers. The standards to join our growing sales organization are high - but if you think you can be our next top performer we’d love to meet you.
Your Typical Day:
- Manage a new business full sales cycle focused on highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized businesses
- Work closely with your assigned outbound SDRs to break into key accounts - across geographical territories and business verticals
- Qualify inbound opportunities, and work them through your pipeline to successful outcomes
- Educate prospects and customers on the benefits and value of Sendoso solutions
- Understand customer’s needs and effectively communicate how Sendoso will meet those needs
- Accurately forecast and managing your pipeline
- Exceed your quarterly and annual new business quota
- 3-6 years of B2B SaaS sales experience.
- A track record of high sales performance - exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc
- An interest in technology - and the science and art of sales and marketing
- Experience in a startup environment is strongly preferred
- Experience selling to VP and Director level decision makers is advantageous
Bonus Points If...
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast moving environment
- Passion for helping businesses grow and general curiosity about technology
- A sales approach that is consultative and focused on solving problems.
- Highly coachable people who approach their work with humility and enthusiasm
What You'll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.