Senior Product Manager - Core & Financial Platform
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
As a product manager on the Core and Financial Platform team, you’ll be responsible for improving the fundamentals around how Sendoso interacts with its customers. You will work on simplifying and improving the overall experience around receiving, recording, and presenting financial data.
Who You Are:
- Empathetic - your ability to work backwards from a customer problem and surprise ‘n delight customers.
- Grit - you never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and pursue something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Analytical problem solver, driven by data.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity.
- A proactive team player who can work across domains to get projects accomplished.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Projects You’ll Work On:
- Build core platform features
- Enhance financial systems backend such as user roles, transaction ledgers, payment flows, reports
- Identify new features based on data and customer interactions for the platform
- Work directly with Finance stakeholders to define functional requirements for the features you are enabling on the system
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience or Intellectual curiosity to learn financial concepts
- Produce clear and concise product roadmap(s) and requirement specifications
- Drive results through cross-functional collaboration - design, engineering, marketing, partnerships, and creative teams
- Define and measure success of features launched to optimize revenue and conversion
Bonus Points If...
- Good knowledge of core financial concepts such as P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Knowledge of Finance processes such as financial planning, forecasting, close, and management reporting.
- Working knowledge of commonly used Financial billing technology like Bill.com, Stripe, Invoiced, Avalara
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.