Employer Brand & Talent Marketing Manager
Remote, United States /
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series C company with $152M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
Our mission statement is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: CO, HI
About Your Role:
Sendoso is NOT slowing down, and we’re looking to hire an equally thoughtful and creative writer and content creator that will highlight Sendoso’s talent brand. You will jump in ready to get your hands dirty by leading content strategy, both internal and external. You will collaborate with other teams across the organization, by submerging yourself into the culture, to produce content that will showcase Sendoso and all it has to offer. You’ll own Sendoso content on platforms like LinkedIn (Company Pages), BuiltIn, and Angel. You’d also work on creating or revamping content for Life @ Sendoso, Recruiting Newsletter, Tech Website, Culture Decks, Employer Videos, Perks/Benefits Booklets, Job Descriptions, Tech Blog, Sales @ Sendoso, and more.
Who You Are:
- You are a self starter and a go getter
- You are organized and can help build and improve processes
- You’re collaborative and love to work with others to get the job done
- You are creative, concise and mindful
- You are eager to dive right in and get to work
- You ask great questions and listen with purpose
- You have experience working on talent content
- You thrive in chaos and can remain cool, calm, and collected
- You demonstrate social awareness and deal with people in an effective and authentic way
Your Typical Day:
- Work with department leaders and employees to develop original employee advocacy content in a variety of formats, including blogs, articles, infographics, videos, and more
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels
- Establish a strategic editorial calendar that supports content for the candidate journey including varieties of content that serves different talent audiences (departments and job levels)
- Build and execute content strategies that support and amplify our short- and long-term talent marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Collaborate closely with recruiters and hiring managers to map and optimize content across the candidate journey
- Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style
- You will work on talent content ranging from Sendoso blog, LinkedIn careers page, videos, etc.
- You will work on videos and other content to convey the culture and employee experience
- Evangelize the candidate experience working to continuously improve the candidate journey
- Design and execute internal campaigns to drive employee referrals and employee engagement
- You will conduct research to enhance Sendoso’s content
- You will create content strategies to target specific audiences and will target content that is in demand
- Executes talent acquisition social media campaigns from set up and management to optimization and reporting, ultimately driving talent to the company’s career site
- 4+ years of content experience
- 2+ years of experience in employment brand marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You can communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, especially the ability to network and establish professional relationships
- Experience in pivoting quickly and adapting to business needs and a changing candidate landscape
- Proven skills in adapting a brand strategy into target marketing campaigns, innovative marketing activations, project execution and strategy analysis
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
- What you lack in experience, you make up for in hustle and “will to win”
Bonus Points If...
- You’ve worked in both startups and more established environments
What We Believe:
- Conquer Giants! We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking down the barriers that separate the world.
- One Team! Everyone belongs here, and whether it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us.
- Relationships Matter! It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
- Reinvent! Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Employer-paid membership to One Medical
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Generous parental leave benefits for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Fitness discounts through ClassPass
- End-to-end family planning discounts through KindBody
- Discounted pet insurance through PetPlan
- Free and discounted legal benefits through Rocket Lawyer
- Financial wellness benefits through SoFi
- Team Outings
Sendoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.