Sales Development Manager
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
We're in the hyper-growth stage here at Sendoso. We’re looking to develop a world-class Sales Development Team who can help us build and scale the Outbound engine as a key driver of revenue. As a Sales Development Team Manager, you will be an integral part of the leadership team. You will lead and grow a team of Sales Development Representatives in our Scottsdale office. This creates an incredible opportunity for the Sales Development organization to identify ways to scale existing pipeline generation channels and to also identify new pipeline initiatives.
For the right person that can bring passion, drive, and collaboration to a fast-growing market, this position offers the unique opportunity to have a profound impact on the success of Sendoso, and build the pipeline needed to allow Sendoso to continue growing.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Inside Sales.
Who You Are:
- You are a self-starter; comfortable with defining goals, success factors, and key metrics for programs, and delivering against those goals
- You have the demonstrated ability to be an inspirational leader, including building and maintaining a strong team culture and morale
- You have strong analytical abilities with a background in planning and managing through data.
- Experience scaling a team from the ground up and developing go to market strategies for each vertical.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Your Typical Day:
- Help develop the vision and strategy for the team as well as manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on the performance of key Outbound metrics
- Analyze and report on key metrics, forecasts, and report back to leadership
- Inspire, motivate and enable personal and career development of a world-class team, both to promote career growth and to increase impact for Sendoso
- Identify, interview and hire sales talent and continually "raise the bar" with each new hire
- Provide onboarding and continuous training for the SDR’s to help them meet their individual goals
- Help devise and execute strategies for penetration of new verticals for the sales team.
- Contribute creative ideas and best practices to help the organization's goal to be best-in-class
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Management, Operations, and Marketing
- You have 3+ years of experience exceeding goals in a quota carrying prospecting and/or closing solutions sales role.
- 2+ year(s) of experience directly managing a team of 5+ SDR’s.
- You have experience selling into Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success
- You have proven experience and passion for coaching, motivating, and mentoring employees.
- You have experience with SalesForce and SalesLoft.
What You'll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.