Sales Manager - SMB
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
We're in the hyper-growth stage here at Sendoso. As our Scottsdale based sales team continues to scale we are looking for a sales manager who can help us drive new logo revenue from the SMB segment. You will lead a team of inside salespeople, all of whom have been promoted from our Sales development team.
For the right person who can bring drive, collaboration and energy this position offers a huge opportunity to have a profound impact on the success of Sendoso whilst developing high potential sales professionals early in their selling careers.
This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Who You Are:
- You are a fantastic coach and understand how to teach junior sales people through every part of a full sales cycle inside sales motion (SaaS).
- You have the demonstrated ability to be an inspirational leader, including building and maintaining a strong, diverse team culture.
- You have strong analytical abilities with a background in planning and managing through data.
Your Typical Day:
- Manage every aspect of our 8-10 person SMB account executive team.
- Lead your team to exceed all quarterly new business revenue targets.
- Coach junior sales executives who have recently been promoted from Sendoso’s SDR team through the next stage in their sales career paths.
- Analyze and report on key metrics, forecasts, and report back to leadership.
- Help your team manage pipeline and focus their time on the most promising opportunities for Sendoso
- Provide support, training and leadership presence on key sales calls with your team.
- Work collaboratively with sales leadership, marketing, customer success and sales operations teams to ensure our SMB GTM approach is constantly improving.
- 2+ years of experience directly managing a team of inside sales professionals.
- 3+ years of quota carrying inside sales experience
- You have experience selling into sales and/ or marketing.
- You have extensive experience using Salesforce CRM.
What You'll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.