Senior Product Manager - CX & Growth
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
The Senior PM, CX/Growth will focus on building product experiences that get new users or customers to sign up, try the product, and understand its appeal enough to use it repeatedly. Their goal is to increase and scale user adoption to Sendoso and they want to drive conversion with strategic and surgical product enhancements.
Who You Are:
- Empathetic - your ability to work backwards from a customer problem and surprise ‘n delight customers.
- Grit - you never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and pursue something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Insatiable Curiosity, Undying Passion and Ownership to take on hard, real-world problems.
- Experienced in hyper growth stage startup environments.
- Background in product management or related field.
- Prior experience in growth/marketing optimization.
- Experience in data driven product prioritization
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity.
- A proactive team player who can work across domains to get projects accomplished.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Your Typical Day:
- Work closely with our engineering and growth teams to increase conversion rates.
- Partner with designers and have a POV on design rooted in business goals.
- Improve customer experience from early engagement through onboarding processes.
- Run high velocity growth experiments focusing on speed of learnings to improve acquisition, activation, and monetization
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Be a full business owner: shape the foundation of the product and business that you work on.
- Actively learn new languages, techniques, and methodologies.
- 4+ years of experience as a growth-focused PM.
- Demonstrated UX skillset.
- Experience using SQL.
Bonus Points If...
- Knowledgeable about SaaS business model and product led growth mechanics
- Prior experience in Supply Chain, Fulfillment, Logistics, Shipping and Warehouse technologies.
- Familiarity with Software Engineering principles.
What You'll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.