Customer Success Manager
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
Customer Success is seeking a highly ambitious individual who is equal parts creative and digitally savvy to manage the customers of a hyper growth SaaS company. The Customer Success Manager is a client-facing role who will deliver ongoing support and guidance post-sales. You will focus on relationship-building and proactive support activities that in turn promote overall customer satisfaction, product adoption, retention, and renewals. Your primarily focus will be on retaining and identifying new revenue opportunities from existing clients while maintaining new clients. The ideal candidate has a history of success interacting with clients and managing those relationships.
Who You Are:
- Customer oriented with a focus on quality
- Able to interact and collaborate with key stakeholders within client organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate efficiently with individuals at all seniority levels
- Comfortable with presenting to clients, big and small, both in-person and virtually
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Project management experience is a plus
Your Typical Day:
- Achieve annual renewal and expanded revenue targets
- Facilitate successful onboarding of new customers
- Ensure that the customer’s usage runs at an optimal level of performance
- Understand and explain how features within the platform relate to customer needs
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations to generate proper level of adoption, ensure renewals, and create new revenue opportunities
- Devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals and map software capabilities to achieve these goals
- Experience in a client-facing role at a software company
- Proven track record of working with customers on projects
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance and retention goals
- Experience with Salesforce
What You'll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.