Account Executive, Commercial
Scottsdale, AZ /
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a San Francisco-based Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 700+ customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
One of LinkedIn’s Top Startups for 2020, ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
You will be joining a winning team with high expectations and a consistent track record of exceeding our department revenue goals.
As a Commercial Account executive you will be responsible for every stage of the sales process from first pitch to close. You will be working across geographical territories and verticals selling the Sendoso platform into our ‘mid-market’ segment (companies between 101-1000 employees).
Our expectation is that every Sendoso sales professional will be successful. You will be supported, coached and you’ll have the opportunity to sell a fun product that genuinely meets the needs of our customers. The standard to join our growing sales organization is high but if you think you can be our next top performer we’d love to meet you.
Who You Are:
You are an ambitious and motivated sales professional looking for the next step forward on your career path. You thrive in a diverse, fast moving, dynamic environment and enjoy the autonomy and impact you will get to make at a start-up company. You are laser focused on personal results and success but are inspired by being in a mission driven team environment with people who want to win together.
In your role you will...
- Manage a new business full sales cycle focused on highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized businesses
- Work closely with your assigned outbound SDRs to break into key accounts - across geographical territories and business verticals
- Qualify inbound opportunities, and work them through your pipeline to successful outcomes
- Educate prospects and customers on the benefits and value of Sendoso solutions
- Understand customer’s needs and effectively communicate how Sendoso will meet those needs
- Accurately forecast and managing your pipeline
- Exceed your quarterly and annual new business quota
- 3-6 years of B2B SaaS sales experience - a mix of inside and outside sales is preferred.
- A track record of high sales performance - exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc
- An interest in technology - and the science and art of sales and marketing
- Experience in a startup environment is strongly preferred
- Experience selling to VP and Director level decision makers
Bonus Points If...
- Experience selling into sales, marketing or other line of business buyers
- Broad knowledge of the Martech space
What You’ll Love:
- We're currently working from home due to Covid-19, and the following don't apply until we're safely back in the office: Vacation Bonuses, Catered Lunch & Breakfast, Team Outings (in person), Dog Friendly Offices, Collaborative Office Space, ClassPass, and Stocked Kitchen
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- Competitive compensation and equity program
- Spiff rich environment - incentives that really mean something
- Outstanding onboarding and ramp training program
- Strong sales tech stack - you’ll have the tools you need to succeed
Sendoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.