Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
The Quality Manager is responsible for overseeing and enforcing quality control across our Phoenix warehouse (100 N 61st Avenue).
Who You Are:
- You are a professional who is excited about identifying, planning, implementing, and overseeing key processes that will bring your company to the next level
Your Typical Day:
- Develop and manage the Quality Management System.
- Improve quality and other KPIs for facility.
- Implement measures to reduce costs & cycle times.
- Ensure process & product audits occur according to plan.
- Act as Lead Process Auditor and train others in process auditing.
- Ensure appropriate data is gathered, analyzed and reported.
- Determine areas for improvement; recommend & implement solutions.
- Train others to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Administer the corrective and preventive action program.
- Supports all safety programs and OSHA compliance.
- Raise the level of awareness throughout the shop on the importance of quality, continuous improvement, and cost reduction.
- Manage multiple improvement projects as well as day-to-day issues.
- Provide updates & status reports to management.
- Lead a team of warehouse cycle counters and production runners to support the Production team.
- High School Diploma, GED required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years professional experience, three years management experience
- Experience in warehouse & logistics required
- Experience with Lean and Six Sigma tools (DMAIC, Root Cause analysis, 5 Why's, Cause & Effect, FMEA, Control/Trend charts ect.)
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with Quality Management Systems
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems preferred.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel &, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to plan and execute, to be strategic and tactical in approach
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Ability to communicate clearly to all levels of employees
- Must be flexible in adapting to changing environments
Bonus Points If...
- You are bilingual in Spanish
- You have professional certifications
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.