Senior Partner Sales Manager
Remote, United States
About Your Role:
As a Senior Partner Sales Manager, you will be focused on recruiting, onboarding, and driving revenue to and through Sendoso Partnerships and directly participate in our growth for Sendoso & Partners. You will work closely with the sales, success, product and marketing teams to ensure efficient & effective execution of the partner scaling methodology. Which includes helping to drive co-marketing activities, sales resources for our partners, co-selling, partner overlaps, methodology on collecting and passing referrals, education webinars and much more!
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about building strong relationships with our partners and customers
- You put our partners & customers first and love to bring lasting solutions to their problems
- You are able to create strong relationships with the internal teams
- You are creative and tenacious in order to get something done in a timely manner that is repeatable
- You lean on data to make educated decisions both with the internal teams & your partners
- You are curious about technology and SaaS in general and excited when given the opportunity to implement it with your partners
- You have a growth mindset and relentless curiosity
- You lead with CARE
- You are driving by your own core values & align with the companies core values
- You know & understand the world of partnership and the different IPP’s Sendoso works with
- You are organized and exceptional at time management
- You are a process oriented person
- You demonstrating ability to deal with rapid change and be a strong team player
- You execute!
Projects You’ll Work On:
- Co-create the Partner Agency Methodology, playbook or program benefits
- Promote Sendoso’s partner program and value proposition to source new partnerships
- Manage & onboard new partners while driving the partner to their 1st referred customer & first Sendoso customer referred to the partner
- Get every Agency partner to create their partner listing on our website leveraging PartnerFleet
- Work directly with partners to enable & train them to be experts in the Sendoso Platform so they can sale & onboard their clients
- Build a sales process for partners
- Work with partners to imbed Sendoso into their service or product offerings
- Define & Develop future trainings for partners
- Work with our marketing team to drive co-marketing activities with our partners
- Be a Sendoso Subject Matter Expert
- You have 2+ years experience in partner sales & onboarding
- You have co-created or created onboarding and sales resources from the ground up
- You understand the marketing tech stack and integrations technical jargon, and can have educated conversations about workflows and use cases
- You have a track record of building relationships at all levels of a partner’s organization
Bonus Points If…
- Experience with Sendoso via being a past customer or user
- Experience with Enterprise-focused marketing agencies
- Product management or product marketing experience
How We work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.