Senior Product Manager - Data
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series B company with $54M in venture capital, more than 500 customers and 15,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Ranked #1 on software review sites like G2, Sendoso helps companies stand out by giving them meaningful, new ways to engage with their buyers and customers. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
And we believe that relationships matter, so we’re on a mission to create more human connections in a digital world. If you’re ready to seize tremendous opportunity, take ownership, and do meaningful work that moves the needle, you’re in the right place.
About Your Role:
Sendoso is growing rapidly and we are looking for a results-driven Senior Product Manager to help define and build the next generation of data applications, visualizations, analytics, and data products.
Who You Are:
- Empathetic - your ability to work backwards from a customer problem and surprise ‘n delight customers.
- Grit - you never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and pursue something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- You love using data to empower customers to understand their analytics and ROI.
- Analytical problem solver, driven by data.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity.
- A proactive team player who can work across domains to get projects accomplished.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Projects You'll Work On:
- Build data products and services to help customer realize ROI and understand the audience trends
- Productize dashboards, insights and ROI campaign data in Sendoso
- Partner with data engineers
- Work cross functionally with other PM teams and own data projects
- Think about what data matters to our customers and how to create data FOMO
- 4+ years of experience as a product-focused PM
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with data and analytics
What You'll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Catered Lunch & Breakfasts
- Team Outings
- Dog-Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- ClassPass Membership Program
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.