Customer Success Manager
Sales – Customer Success /
Who we are, what we do.
45 of the top 100 construction companies use Sensat to unlock the complexities of the physical world by digitising real-world locations.
These digital replicas are helping leading infrastructure companies, such as M25, Network Rail and HS2, analyse and understand project data to make smarter decisions on building and infrastructure requirements while also improving safety, cost-efficiency, project collaboration and reducing waste for a more sustainable built environment.
We’re committed to building a sustainable business that can help create a sustainable world.
Sensat has raised $20m+ in venture funding, was named in Sifted top 50 start ups in 2021 and Otta’s Rocket list for companies to accelerate your career. We’re financially secure and committed to creating career development opportunities for all our team members.
This is an opportunity to be one of the first CSM's in a company with a huge opportunity to shape and scale how we interact with our customers daily. You will be directly responsible for pushing forward the adoption of technology in the AEC industry, working on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the country.
In a growing business, you will have a hand in shaping the product direction and strategy.
What you'll do
- Consult with client stakeholders to understand their business strategies and goals and their objectives for using Sensat and ensure that we deliver value against agreed success criteria.
- Achieve agreed customer usage metrics for the Sensat platform as per our OKRs.
- Perform strategic account planning to identify and forecast opportunities and risks.
- Partner with our commercial team to achieve retention targets across your customers.
- Provide client feedback to Product and become an expert on platform usage and vision and rollout of scalable CS processes.
- You will become a domain expert for AEC and a product expert for Sensat.
- You will help shape our customer success strategy, closing the feedback loop between the customer and Sensat.
What you'll bring
- Must have 2+ years of experience managing mid-large SaaS accounts (£100k+).
- Must have a proven track record of achieving product usage and retention targets.
- Ideally worked in an early-stage startup environment and demonstrated the ability to drive software adoption in technically immature customers; AEC knowledge is preferable.
- Must have experience working in a cross-functional capacity.
What we'll bring
- 30 days holiday per year (not including bank holidays)
- Work from AnywhereThe tools to do your role (laptop etc)
- £500 per year personal training budget
- Unlimited access to all of Udemy’s content
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Regular in person social activities
Sensat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.