Business Development Manager
Sales – Business Development /
Who we are, what we do
45 of the top 100 construction companies use Sensat to unlock the complexities of the physical world by digitising real-world locations.
These digital replicas are helping leading infrastructure companies, such as Heathrow, Network Rail and HS2 analyse and understand project data to make smarter decisions on building and infrastructure requirements, while also improving safety, cost-efficiency, project collaboration and reducing waste for a more sustainable built environment.
The company has raised $20m+ in venture funding to date, including a $10M Series A round in 2019 led by internet giant Tencent.
Named as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in London to accelerate your career in 2021 in Otta’s 2021 Rocket List, vetted by investors and technology leaders, we’re passionate and enthusiastic about our mission of providing civil infrastructure with the understanding to shape a sustainable world.
We are looking for an exceptional BDM, someone that has a track record selling SaaS into enterprises, preferably with a knowledge of the construction sector.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of solution selling and will be well versed in a number of sales techniques and processes.
What you'll be doing:
- Prospect, engage and close commercial opportunities in the AEC industry
- Building solid business cases, that are explicit and value driven
- Work with marketing, customer success, and product to drive Sensat forward.
- Generate in excess of £500,000 per year in revenue.
- Help to write and iterate our ever developing sales processes and contribute to best practice
What you'll bring:
- A strong background in solution selling with proven sales methodologies
- A clear communicator with an eye on the end goal always putting the client first
- History of successful billings
- Grit, hunger and desire, not relying on anyone or anything to drive your success
- A hunter attitude, constantly focussed on meeting and exceeding your targets
What we'll bring:
- Market leading commission structures
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days holiday per year (not including bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- High-end laptop / MacBook
- £500 per year personal training budget
Sensat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.