Software Engineer, Infrastructure
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a Software Engineer, Infrastructure to join our team. Our enterprise SaaS platform requires highly-scalable infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be a smart and talented individual willing to maintain and improve our platform.
The candidate should also be passionate about automating processes by programming new tools, implementing industry best practices and learning about new software.
Read more about some of our Technical challenges here (written by members of our engineering team):
Read more about our Engineering Culture here: https://www.keyvalues.com/sensor-tower
- Enable automated resource and security audits
- Work with development and product teams to ensure processes progress all the way through maturity
- Recommend alternate choices and trade-offs for various design decisions
- Be part of an on-call rotation for after hours emergency response
- Investigate performance and process failures and work to improve them
- Coordinate with the software and economic development teams to continuously refine our infrastructure and ensure we are cost-effectively using all of the tools we have at our disposal
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible
- Expertise in AWS configuration / availability zones / Route 53 / Snapshots / AutoScaling Groups
- Scripting experience in languages such as Python, Ruby
- Fanaticism about automation — make the computers do the work for you
- Experience monitoring systems, networks, and infrastructures (e.g. Nagios)
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn
- We have not raised any additional funding beyond our $1 million Seed round! Our continued success with no outside funding speaks to our product, market size, and most of all, our people.
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We offer catered lunch and dinner everyday, unlimited PTO, opportunities to join corporate sports leagues, flexible work hours, 401K, Boba Fridays, Project Juice First Fridays, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more
Sensor Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.