Sales – Gaming /
Full Time /
It's common for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites. To ensure your submission is considered, only apply for positions at Sensor Tower through our company website or through posts directly associated with Sensor Tower company profiles on sites such as LinkedIn, Indeed, BuiltIn or Hackajob. At no point will Sensor Tower ever ask for money, credit card, or bank account information to complete a job application. Communications received from Sensor Tower are only sent by e-mail addresses ending in sensortower.com. All Sensor Tower interviews will be conducted via phone or Zoom. At no time will a conversation be moved to an alternative email outside of sensortower.com or text. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume when applying.
To all recruitment agencies:
Sensor Tower does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Sensor Tower employees or any other organization location. Sensor Tower is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Sensor Tower will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sensor Tower.
About this role:
The Account Director in Japan will manage and own the entire customer journey for gaming (80%) and agency (20%) clients. The AD will build relationships, grow revenue through upsells and ensure renewals are your core KPIs. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, self-drive, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Please note: This role requires you to work one day a week (every Tuesday) from our WeWork office at Sokosha Nippori building 2F, 6-42-1, Higashinippori Arakawa-ku, Japan 116-0014
What you will do:
- Manage business in Japan and grow Net Revenue Retention (NRR) by managing renewals and upsells
- Have c-level discussions with customers and work on strategizing their use cases with our platform
- Create, manage, and implement Quarterly Business Reviews
- Proactively understand the clients’ business to provide competitive insights and trends
- Collaborate with global product, engineering and other technical teams to improve our product offerings in Japan
- Follow industry trends and interpreting these into day-to-day business impact.
- Understand the product development cycle, being able to communicate between product teams and customers effectively to - manage expectations on feature requests and releases.
- Identify product penetration, renewal, and upsell opportunities within the managed customer base.
Who you are:
- Experience in SaaS sales as a BDR, SDR, AE or Account Manager.
- Strong understanding of Japan's mobile games industry and digital ecosystem
- Ability to identify product penetration, renewal, and upsell opportunities within the managed customer base
- Ability to present complex data solutions in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Self-starting attitude and entrepreneurial spirit highly encouraged! (since we are a start-up as well!)
- An eye for detail following the industry trends and interpreting these into day-to-day business impact.
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate - results every day
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower cultivates responsibly sourced market intelligence that provides visibility into the trends shaping the global digital economy. Our customers use these insights to help them make better business decisions.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits for full-time positions include:
- Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
- Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
- Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.