Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing /
Quick Intro to Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, marketers, and industry analysts across gaming, travel & hospitality, music, finance, broadcast entertainment. We serve a wide range of clients from early-stage mobile innovators to industry-leading Fortune 500 companies.
As a high-integrity source of industry insight, Sensor Tower is regularly cited by the world’s leading news and finance publications, including the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg, CNBC, The Washington Post, and Reuters. After seven years of building Sensor Tower from a $1M seed investment, we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital in 2020!
The Product Marketing Manager will support the definition, growth strategy, and go-to-market of the greater Sensor Tower platform, products, and services. The product marketing function will be highly cross-functional working with Sales, Product, and Account Management. You will plan and execute product launches coordinating across internal teams to bring new and existing products to market.
- Contribute to the execution, and optimization of the marketing funnel and partner with GTM team to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for product marketing strategy to guide PM and go-to-market strategy
- Be a customer advocate, expert on the segment, who are they, how they buy and their use cases
- Understand the competitive landscape and how they are positioned
- Collaborate with product management and marketing campaign teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target personas
- Understand and document target customer journeys, including their use cases, how they begin to research solutions, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make
- Support product releases and own the cross-functional implementation of the marketing plan
- Ability to build a strategy and drive the creation of a roadmap of projects based on analysis of data, segmentation research and competitive analysis
- Strong writer capable of not only translating complex concepts into succinct copy but also telling a compelling story to a diverse audience
- Highly organized and are a great project manager with excellent time management skills, capable of prioritizing objectives, meeting timelines, and able to respond to continuous requests from cross-functional and remote teams
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of direct experience in a product marketing or product management, where you worked cross-functionally
- 8+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- At least 4 years of product marketing work experience, specifically in a SAAS, fintech, or mobile
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with product development and sales teams is preferred
- Exhibit passion about technology and data and it translates into your work.
- Capable of working with building relationships. You’ll build relationships internally across teams to execute but also with customers to create advocates.
- Ambitious and flexible to allow you to grow with the team and make an impact on the company.
As a member of the marketing team, you will also collaborate with the GTM stakeholders to translate strategy into pipeline by guiding campaigns and tactics.
What is it like working at Sensor Tower?
Sensor Tower’s flexible work environment allows employees to choose how much they want to work remotely or in an office. We offer flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from the office. Our model allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, traditions, places, and activities they love while contributing to their team!
Sensor Tower provides fair and competitive compensation packages that honor the investment our team members make each day. To support health and wellbeing, we offer industry-standard benefits and additional perks that our employees love. This includes stipends for office and/or gym setup, home internet, and daily meal delivery.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. In support of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Interested in learning more? Submit your info and let's get a conversation going!