Don’t see a role that you’re interested in?
South San Francisco, California /
Thank you for your interest in a career at Senti Biosciences. Our mission is to create a new generation of smarter medicines that outmaneuver complex diseases in ways previously inconceivable. We are passionate about designing gene circuits to improve the “intelligence” of cell and gene therapies in order to enhance their therapeutic effectiveness against a broad range of diseases that conventional medicines are unable to address.
At Senti, we find purpose and meaning knowing that our efforts have the potential to improve the lives of patients and their families with more effective and safer treatment options. With science as our foundation and empathy as our key guiding principle, colleagues become friends, managers become mentors, and with time, cancer becomes history.
Don’t see a role that you’re interested in? Tell us why you’re Senti’s next colleague!
Responsibilites & Qualifications:
- Be Bold - Never complacent or afraid to be different; developing brand new therapies that don't currently exist
- Better Together - Building and nurturing an inclusive culture that encourages collaboration
- Build to Last - Here to make a lasting impact on the lives of patients and their families for generations to come
- Empathetic - Be kind, respectful, & understanding
- Collaborative - When one succeeds, the many succeed
- Intellectually Curious - A growth mindset goes far
- Intrinsically Motivated - Set a new standard for yourself, everyday
Salary and Benefits:
- Base pay and stock options to be determined based on application qualifications with the aim of being competitive with similar roles in the area
- Significant growth opportunity as the company expands
- Empathetic, supportive and collaborative colleagues and work environment
Senti Bio is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: SNTI) gene circuit company headquartered in South San Francisco. Our mission is to create a new generation of smarter medicines that outmaneuver complex diseases using novel and unprecedented approaches.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Senti Bio. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse Senti Team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.