South San Francisco, California /
Thank you for your interest in a career at Senti Biosciences. Our mission is to create a new generation of smarter medicines that outmaneuver complex diseases in ways previously inconceivable. We are passionate about designing gene circuits to improve the “intelligence” of cell and gene therapies in order to enhance their therapeutic effectiveness against a broad range of diseases that conventional medicines are unable to address.
At Senti, we find purpose and meaning knowing that our efforts have the potential to improve the lives of patients and their families with more effective and safer treatment options. With science as our foundation and empathy as our key guiding principle, colleagues become friends, managers become mentors, and with time, cancer becomes history.
Senti Bio is seeking a laboratory manager to support its R&D activities. A successful applicant will be operationally minded, able to multi-task and organize multiple efforts, and be comfortable supporting multiple dynamic and diverse teams. Prior experience in a lab manager role in a research setting is highly desirable. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about the future of biotechnology and have the energy and boldness to thrive and grow in a dynamic and fast startup environment.
- Manage order requests and purchasing of laboratory suppliesPrepare financial reports of laboratory spending
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining the REES system for critical equipment
- Track inventory and availability of materials in internal stockroom
- Maintain laboratory workspace, including equipment, lab policies and safety guidelines
- Oversee vendor relationshipsAssist with organizing team meetings and project documentation
- Undergraduate degree or other certification in a scientific or technical field from accredited institution
- Familiarity with a biological research laboratoryStrong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage diverse opinions and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team
Salary and Benefits:
- Base pay and stock options to be determined based on application qualifications with the aim of being competitive with similar roles in the area
- Significant growth opportunity as the company expands
- Empathetic, supportive and collaborative colleagues and work environment
Senti Bio is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: SNTI) gene circuit company headquartered in South San Francisco. Our mission is to create a new generation of smarter medicines that outmaneuver complex diseases using novel and unprecedented approaches.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Senti Bio. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse Senti Team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.