New Delhi /
Sentieo is powering the future of financial and corporate research in a $30B market. Our vision is to create a world where competitive organizations have the insights they need to win. Built by former hedge fund analysts, we empower competitive investors and corporations to rapidly discover insights so they can make smarter investments and execute winning strategies. Supporting a global customer base of over 900 clients, we are excited to propel Sentieo into the next phase of our company’s global growth - from advanced, unprecedented product development to accelerated team scaling and expansion. Join our team as we reimagine the future of fintech.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skill & Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & in a team with a high level of quality
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to understand Product/Functional spec and create test plan/cases
- Must be a team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Should have knowledge of SDLC, Bug life cycle and software testing.
- Good conceptual knowledge in different types of testing like Integration, Regression, Sanity, User Acceptance testing, etc.
- Understand QA metrics and reporting.
- Be the advocate for quality practices and standards in the development organization.
- Review requirement specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Execute tests and test cycles in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools when appropriate.
- Identify, record, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when appropriate.
- Proven experience in software development.
- Freshers with 0-1 year of experience.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts. Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python.
- Proficiency with any databases (sql or nosql).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English)Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with black box testing.
WHAT YOU GET:
- CTC of 3 LPA.
- Fantastically rewarding work environment.
- Flexible work timings.
Experience: 0-2 years of experience.
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems with no linear or clear solutions. We believe that a diverse team can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of clients we seek to serve. As such, Sentieo is committed to a diverse representation among our employees.