SentiLink is building the future of identity verification in the United States. The existing ways to determine if somebody is who they claim to be are too clunky, ineffective, and expensive, but we believe strongly that the future will be 10x better.
We’ve had tremendous traction and are growing extremely quickly. Already our real-time APIs have helped verify hundreds of millions of identities, beginning with financial services. We’ve recently raised a $70M Series B round, led by Craft Ventures to rapidly scale our best in class products. We’ve earned coverage and awards from TechCrunch, CNBC, Bloomberg, Forbes, Business Insider, PYMNTS, American Banker, LendIt, and others. And we’ve even been a part of history--we were the first company to go live with the eCBSV and testified before the United States House of Representatives.
We are looking for our second Product Manager to help turn our vision of fraud prevention and identity solutions into reality by taking responsibility for products and product initiatives in collaboration with our Tech, RiskOps, Sales and Business Development teams, as well as our partners.
- Own the product development lifecycle: ideation, specs, implementation, execution, definition of success metrics, and launch--then product analytics, iteration and improvements once live.
- Lead the product prioritization process for your products: gather input, transform suggestions into features, and communicate cross-functionally to ensure alignment and customer satisfaction.
- Evangelize and document product plans, abilities, and value to internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Maintain a deep understanding of fraud and identity, our products, and our business--and how they help our partners.
- Strong follow-through: when somebody at SentiLink says that something will happen, it happens.
- 3+ years experience (or equivalent) in product management, building successful customer-facing products.
- Experience in fraud, identity, financial services, risk, or lending, and UX design framework is a big plus.
- Understand tech and software development at least “enough to be dangerous”.
- Work culture that gives you the time, space, and support required to build great things
- Awesome co-workers and cool team activities (go-karting, scuba diving, blacksmithing, etc.)
- Insurance (medical/dental/vision) for you and your dependents
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Follow Through.
- Deep Understanding.
- Whatever It Takes.
- Do Something Smart.