Software Engineer, Full Stack
SentiLink is building the future of identity verification in the United States. The existing ways to determine if somebody is who they claim to be are too clunky, ineffective, and expensive, but we believe strongly that the future will be 10x better.
We’ve had tremendous traction and are growing extremely quickly. Already our real-time APIs have helped verify hundreds of millions of identities, beginning with financial services. We’ve recently raised a $70M Series B round, led by Craft Ventures to rapidly scale our best in class products.We’ve earned coverage and awards from TechCrunch, CNBC, Bloomberg, Forbes, Business Insider, PYMNTS, American Banker, LendIt, and others. And we’ve even been a part of history--we were the first company to go live with the eCBSV and testified before the United States House of Representatives.
As a Full Stack Engineer at SentiLink, you will be responsible for our applications and its platform. You will work with the product and engineering team to build new products and enhance our existing suite of products. You have outstanding programming skills, you are proficient in our technology stack, and you can pick up new technologies quickly as we evolve.
Technologies: React, Python 3, Golang, PostgreSQL (RDS), Docker, AWS technologies (Lambda, Cognito, and other standard technologies)
- Code, test, debug, document, and maintain software applications using established coding standards and methodologies
- Design and build a suite of API-based decisioning products
- Partner with product management to drive agile delivery of both existing and new products based on project requirements, UX design, and industry best practices
- Ensure new software meets quality standards by writing unit and end-to-end automated tests
- Work with product, data, and other stakeholders to analyze usage and product metrics to inform key strategic decisions
- Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve product issues as they arise
- Work cross functionally to resolve complex customer problems
- Ensure platform and services meet SLA requirements; on call rotation for production issues, along with the rest of engineering
- 2+ years of software development experience building enterprise or consumer facing products
- Experience with building API based products using python, golang, or similar technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, interpersonal skills, and a sense of humor (enjoy the journey)
- Bonus for familiarity with: RDBMS (e.g. postgres) and ability to write efficient queries with optimal structures; Docker and AWS technologies; fintech or financial services; scrum / agile development environment
- Work culture that gives you the time, space, and support required to build great things
- Awesome co-workers and cool team activities (go-karting, scuba diving, blacksmithing, etc.)
- Insurance (medical/dental/vision) for you and your dependents
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Follow Through.
- Deep Understanding.
- Whatever It Takes.
- Do Something Smart.