Senior Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA /
SentiLink is building the future of identity verification in the United States. The existing ways to determine if somebody is who they claim to be are too clunky, ineffective, and expensive, but we believe strongly that the future will be 10x better.
We’ve had tremendous traction and are growing extremely quickly. Already our real-time APIs have helped verify hundreds of millions of identities, beginning with financial services. We’ve recently raised a $70M Series B round, led by Craft Ventures to rapidly scale our best in class products. We’ve earned coverage and awards from TechCrunch, CNBC, Bloomberg, Forbes, Business Insider, PYMNTS, American Banker, LendIt, and others. And we’ve even been a part of history--we were the first company to go live with the eCBSV and testified before the United States House of Representatives.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. This role will be our first Product Marketing Manager, providing an up-and-coming product marketer with the opportunity to build a category-defining function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and communicating the value of SentiLink’s market-leading product offerings to new and existing partners. You will work closely with product management, marketing and sales to ensure our communication with customers is clear, compelling and consistent.
It’s fundamental to the success of this role that you either have a deep understanding of fraud and identity in financial services, or have adjacent experience and are enthusiastic to develop one. The nature of our products are data-rich, and you will need to have an analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to communicating value.
- Deeply understand SentiLink solutions and become a key spokesperson on its value.
- Partner with product management to develop relevant positioning that brings to life the value of SentiLink’s solutions for our target customer segments. Perform market research, competitive and opportunity analysis.
- Create and evolve the differentiated messaging for SentiLink’s products. Evangelize it internally and externally, and adjust per customer segment.
- Develop clear, compelling collateral that helps our customers make the most of our products, and empowers Sales and Customer Success teams to communicate value and capabilities to partners.
- Oversee the launches of new products and features, including content creation and campaign strategy.
- Create marketing materials like case studies, website and blog content, white papers and more. Use data and narrative to help establish SentiLink as the market leader in identity verification.
- 4+ years of product marketing or go-to-market experience at a successful enterprise (B2B) SaaS company.
- Track record of effectively partnering with multiple stakeholders, especially product management, engineering, marketing and sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to deliver complex information in a clear and concise manner. Experience authoring internal- and external-facing materials in collaboration with data teams and designers.
- Analytical and metric-driven mindset.
- A plus: experience in some combination of cloud-based identity verification or fraud prevention solutions; security solutions; SW/service providers to financial institutions; marketing to financial institutions.
- Work culture that gives you the time, space and support required to build great things.
- Awesome co workers and cool team activities
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) for you and your dependents
- 401K with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Follow Through.
- Deep Understanding.
- Whatever It Takes.
- Do Something Smart.